However, you should know that if you decide not to use certain cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or computer, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they may be used to recognize you.
Your browser only stores cookies on your hard drive during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not damaging your computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most cookies are deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookie, allow or prevent temporary cookies or cookies stored in security settings.
Cookies are associated with your browser, not your person, so they usually do not store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data stored are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc..
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT LEGISLATION
You should know that if you continue to browse, you will consent to the use of these cookies. But at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
The LSSI-EC Regulation (Information Society and Electronic Commerce Act)
The PPRD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals), which standardises the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and develop its activity, this website http://steampunker.me uses its own and third party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, request registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting video or audio content or sharing content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria present in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of their use by the users of the service offered. To this end, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies are those that, when processed by us or third parties, enable us to manage the offer of advertising space on our website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertising to the content of the service requested or the use of our website. To do this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you the advertising relating to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are those that allow you to manage, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has placed on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on users’ behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third party cookies: This website http://steampunker.me may use third party services that, on behalf of Google, collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that your browser rejects all cookies, or only third party cookies. You can also delete cookies already on your computer.
To do this, you must bear in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and the equipment you use separately, since, as we said before, cookies are associated with the browser and not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-419
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=en&redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-that-we-sites.
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265